Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Got banned for nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknaz

My bro was pklayin with hax on another account on HIS pc. And i got banned(idk why)
1608403004311.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Teknaz

PLease unban me.
It's just hilarious and strange.
Lol, please.

SenpaiRie

Donator
Donator
It's an IP ban, which means that every account associated with that IP will be banned from the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Teknaz

Bypassing Restrictions!
PLease unban player: Teknaz
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Hey, do you think you got unfairly punished?
Appeal here!
If your appeal gets denied you must wait one week to make another one.

PS: Don't ask a staff member to read your appeal, it will result in an instant deny.

chocz700 chocz700 Requesting Locked (Solved)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Teknaz

Ima not hacking dude.
It was my brother.
And ima really cross at him.

The_W

Addicted Member
You can try appeal and good luck with that, but there are some things that sounds not right:
1. It's an IP ban. I think you don't understnd how IP address works. Every device has its own IP address, meaning if your brother is hacking in his PC, then ONLY his PC IP Adress that is banned. Your device should still able to play on Jartex because both has different IP Adress. Don't try to make excuse like 'we use the same IP address'. There's no way 1 same IP address on 2 device, if it happen only one or neither of them will have internet connection. I've tried it myself and you can search it on google if you don't believe me.
2. You use the name Teknaz in this forum, appealing to unban Teknaz, right? Now you said your brother hacking. Then explain why the name of the banned is also 'Teknaz' meaning, you are the specified person that was banned.
3. At first, I easily believed at your story. However I realized that you have no proof at all. I'm not saying for sure that you are telling wrong story because i have no proof. But, the way you begging is more showing that you are the guilty one, rather than being a victim. PLUS, point 1 and 2 above combined is already a proof you are lying. If you have nothing wrong, just appeal and wait patiently, explain carefully and provide proof, no need to beg here.

Because of the reason stated above, It is very likely that YOU are the one hacking, banned, and made up all those story, just to able to get into Jartex again. Even if it's not you, then based on Point 1 and 2, you CERTAINLY LIED on your story. Unfortunately, but imo this is just too absurd and there's no way your appeal will make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.