Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Goodbye, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Goodbye, this might be my final thread. I wanted to be a jartex network staff and i applied 3 times. it got denied. I just wanted to help players but staff members does not understand that. So i decided to say goodbye and never ever come back to jartex again. today is my last day. Goodbye, friends.
Have a great rest of your life everyone and my friends!

Peace out

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Goodbye, this might be my final thread. I wanted to be a jartex network staff and i applied 3 times. it got denied. I just wanted to help players but staff members does not understand that. So i decided to say goodbye and never ever come back to jartex again. today is my last day. Goodbye, friends.

Peace out
Good bye my friend. If you are getting deniedthatdoesnot mean it is impossiblethe word itself says "Im possible" keep trying and one day will be it

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Peace out
If you didn't meet the requirements this thread of "staff members does not understand i want to help them" its useless. If you feel like you want to apply again then you should try hard from now on, u still can get 1 more chance to apply if you inform a sr mod about it and state a valid reason why you would like +1 chance to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.