Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Good mouse= autoclick

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
You see that beauty here? This is my mouse. One of the best mouses on the market. I am so happy that i can breezily now and stuff like that because of the high cps i can hit with the griptape while i drag click. But of course this wont be that simple… i was minding my business on practice and casually playing sumo, sudenly a weird guy lost from me so he duels me again, i accepted again and i won him again. (I buterfly click while pvp and my most is 24cps). He didnt like the fact that i won him two times so he duels me again and i didnt even had to buterfly i just won him eith normal 7cps and W taps. And why am i saying all that? Here is why. After we where done he started spamming that he will report me and that i autoclick, he spammed it so hard that made me disconect. 2 days ago i was playing with a random ranked dude and he saw me while breeziling and told me i autoclick so he left. Just because you cant do something doesnt mean that everyone else cant, everyone is unique and can do something you cant do.
Im sorry if its a big thing to read but thats the situation i have to deal almost every day…

Attachments

• 623D4030-16B5-4D72-99CE-F8849329830C.jpeg
    623D4030-16B5-4D72-99CE-F8849329830C.jpeg
    977.9 KB · Views: 17

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I dont blame them honestly. Its really rare to find someone who breezilys legit on jartex. And most who I played with who claimed to do it legit got banned. I know only like 3 or 4 people who do it legit (no shift bridging) - Like clutchboy14, Layin_, you now...

Its something you will have to face on here and mostly will not change in months or even years. If you do it legit then, good for you, if not then yk.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
I agree with u and its normal on jartex that if u godbridge or breezly on ppl say u r autoclicking or smh .