D Deleted member 209377 Guest August 14, 2022 #1 good morning everyone, what did you ate for breakfast today?
UpperGround Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Joined August 29, 2019 Messages 3,244 Points 210 Age 21 August 14, 2022 #2 I woke up at 3pm and ate a big chunk of cheese, hbu?
Lemeonxicey Addicted Member Great Reporter Typer Liked Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Joined June 23, 2021 Messages 294 Points 56 August 14, 2022 #3 Woke up at 12 pm and ate a sandwich with some eggs on the side.
UpperGround Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Joined August 29, 2019 Messages 3,244 Points 210 Age 21 August 15, 2022 #4 Lemeonxicey said: Woke up at 12 pm and ate a sandwich with some eggs on the side. Click to expand... It's 3am and I'm drinking soup right now
Lemeonxicey said: Woke up at 12 pm and ate a sandwich with some eggs on the side. Click to expand... It's 3am and I'm drinking soup right now
Lemeonxicey Addicted Member Great Reporter Typer Liked Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Joined June 23, 2021 Messages 294 Points 56 August 15, 2022 #5 UpperGround said: It's 3am and I'm drinking soup right now Click to expand... It's 4 am and I'm drinking a glass of water
UpperGround said: It's 3am and I'm drinking soup right now Click to expand... It's 4 am and I'm drinking a glass of water