Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Golem not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

FowlsDude

I recently ranked Up to Rank/Mine O, but the Golem to whom I sell my items is not there. Its simply missing. I tried relogging and reloading but nothing is changing it.
Please advise what I should do since I cant sell half my items. Also, right clicking the place where it used to be doesn't work.

Attachments

• Issue with Golems.png
    Issue with Golems.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 4
Solution
Hello,
As it is a bug, you can make a bug report with above evidence here

For your current condition, I suggest just mine on public private mines, by doing /pm list , there will be a GUI with all available private mines, then find the one with Godfather Mine and have the lowest tax of all. Luckily, you can sell emerald blocks on godfather mines, so you just need to craft your emeralds into blocks with crafting table in your cell. About the other block you collected, you can try to do /mines and see if there is other available mines that have the same block, and you can sell it there.

You can also try these and see if helps:
1. Quit the mine then warp back to the mine
2. Quit prison gamemode (with /hub)...

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello,

For your current condition, I suggest just mine on public private mines, by doing /pm list , there will be a GUI with all available private mines, then find the one with Godfather Mine and have the lowest tax of all. Luckily, you can sell emerald blocks on godfather mines, so you just need to craft your emeralds into blocks with crafting table in your cell. About the other block you collected, you can try to do /mines and see if there is other available mines that have the same block, and you can sell it there.

2. Quit prison gamemode (with /hub) then rejoin prison.
3. Relogging into the server (Disconnect from server then join again)

That's all I can say, hope it helps : )

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FowlsDude

FowlsDude

Hello,

Thanks, Will Try These Options or else Will Have to stop for a while

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello,

Hello FowlsDude FowlsDude ,

Sorry to hear that you had issues while playing on JartexNetwork.

After reviewing you message I think this could be either your internet or a bug,
Try restarting the game, rejoining the server. I would recommend version 1.8.9 of Minecraft to have the best experience as it's the version of the server.

However, If this visual glitch still exist, please report this bug on the forum by submitting a bug report. ( you can find the link in the post above)

Hope The_W The_W and I have solved your issue,
If you still need help feel free to reply, someone will help you as soon as they can.

Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork.

Regards,
BimaTh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FowlsDude

FowlsDude

Hello FowlsDude FowlsDude ,

Sorry to hear that you had issues while playing on JartexNetwork.

After reviewing you message I think this could be either your internet or a bug,
Try restarting the game, rejoining the server. I would recommend version 1.8.9 of Minecraft to have the best experience as it's the version of the server.

However, If this visual glitch still exist, please report this bug on the forum by submitting a bug report. ( you can find the link in the post above)

Hope The_W The_W and I have solved your issue,
If you still need help feel free to reply, someone will help you as soon as they can.

Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork.

Regards,
BimaTh
Thanks A lot, I took The_W The_W 's advise and tried a private public mine and quickly ranked up so now I can use the next level mines without issue.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
~Thread Locked~

Solved by The_W The_W

For any furthur information, feel free to contact any member of staff FowlsDude FowlsDude

Have fun playing on Jartex!

Status
Not open for further replies.