Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gold World Currently down for a week now, Cant join

CarsonMark

IGN
CarsonMark
Gold World is down and I cant join everyone else too, I can only play on the other 4 world instead apparently Emerald World . Sad that I only play Minecraft and 1 server only that is Jartex and the most server I always played is Survival and my home set is in Gold World so this past week i only join and wandering around the other world, traveling pastby to people houses, and still waiting the staff team and developer to fix this issue 😅
Screenshot (470).pngScreenshot (471).png

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
daviddaraban
Gold World is down and I cant join everyone else too, I can only play on the other 4 world instead apparently Emerald World . Sad that I only play Minecraft and 1 server only that is Jartex and the most server I always played is Survival and my home set is in Gold World so this past week i only join and wandering around the other world, traveling pastby to people houses, and still waiting the staff team and developer to fix this issue 😅
View attachment 22927View attachment 22926
It will get fixed soon, maybe by today or tomorow, anyways could u explain me the differences between each world? I didnt play survival and idk XD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CarsonMark

CarsonMark

IGN
CarsonMark
It will get fixed soon, maybe by today or tomorow, anyways could u explain me the differences between each world? I didnt play survival and idk
oh there are each different world you can join to play. 4 world that you can play on and Set Home, 1 Resource World the world cant not been claimland reset every Saturday, but can wandering around traveling to collect free loot and stuff for players. The point is that only Gold World Is down currently beside the other 4, the other 4 world still work and people still join in the server to play

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
What do worlds do like why there are too many worlds and whats their purpose?

1tap_ez

IGN
1tap_ez
oh there are each different world you can join to play. 4 world that you can play on and Set Home, 1 Resource World the world cant not been claimland reset every Saturday, but can wandering around traveling to collect free loot and stuff for players. The point is that only Gold World Is down currently beside the other 4, the other 4 world still work and people still join in the server to play
The Resource world hasn’t been available for quite a while now, not sure weather it’s everyone but it’s just a bedrock box.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CarsonMark

CarsonMark

IGN
CarsonMark
The Resource world hasn’t been available for quite a while now, not sure weather it’s everyone but it’s just a bedrock box.
i met that issue before, did you Die in the Resource world and then it send you there . Luckily i got out of that with a very smart way, there some tip that youcan get out of that border, I been in there for half a month, always thinking a way to get out of the that border/bug. The staff and Dev member didnt do very well about lissen to player issue, i explain and tell them all how i got stuck and tell them can they fix it, and then they told me that i was Banned for being Naughty or someother joke reason...
- Here some tip for you:
+ tip 1: Try lowing your
health to 1-2 Hearts / and also try and lower your hunger too, meaning you have to kill yourself in that border, try to do it in the other world first then tpa to Resouce World, wait until your hunger go down till you start hungry and then kill yourself then you will tpa back and the world will restart and you can be free out of that border
+ tip 2: Try and Wait in that in that border meaning you will have to wait until you see a
Phantom, it will spawn when it nighttime, that the reason how i get out i lower my health then I wait until the Phantom spawn and kill me...
GOOD LUCK (y)
Screenshot (447).png

Last edited: