So! Around yesterday, I got unbanned on Jartex. After I knew that I immediately got on and started grinding bedwars. I then thought about checking my winstreak and noticed that I had a 16 winstreak. My goal is to get to at least 30 wins in a row. I wanted to know if anyone would like to join me and get to a 30 winstreak. It can be hard, and we could lose. So in order for us to make our chance of losing lower, I'll need good players to help me achieve this goal.
So? What do you say?
If you'd like to help me with this challenge, DM me on Discord (Blue.#2360) or comment your Discord in the comments and I'll add you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.