Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions GOD Rank /invsee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infactuation

Minecraft Username:
Jan​

What is your suggestion's title?
GOD Rank /invsee​

Suggestion Details:
God rank is one of the highest rank in Immortal factions with a lot of perks including the /invsee. However the /invsee we gods have is just their inventory and does not show what they are wearing on them. Immortals can see everything though, making the /invsee for gods kind of useless in my opinion especially when you are pvping in a group or just pvping in general, you can only see their sword and not what they are wearing. I feel like for a $250+ rank you should be able to /invsee and see their armor and inventory. I have played countless years of faction and every single rank below immotal (even god ranks) always ask their immortal friend/faction member to /invsee for them. Countless god ranks ask immortals to /invsee for them because honestly armor is more valuable then a weapon.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This small change to the god rank will make it more worth its price and will encourage players at titan rank to rank upgrade to God in order to have this amazing perk of being able to invsee their whole armor set&inventory. This will also make the rank more worth its price since it comes in at a hefty price of over $200+.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1

ir_n

Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Infactuation​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • God and immortal rank have a big price difference so the perks will be different. God has many other features which make it worth its price
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ir_n

Status
Not open for further replies.