Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

God pvper BaigonRice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
B BaigonRice This guy joined thursday and have -8 reaction score🤣🤣🤣

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
Yeah i joined in 2021 whats wrong with that got a problem? and you are a random i don't even know who you are and everyone knows who i am aready i am the Emperor of jartext and what you mean "imagine if i get punished" you will get punished if you keep talking to me like that.
Ya everyone know that u are a kid

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
alt the fuck why everyone calls me a alt the fuck i started minecraft 1 week ago and jartext 4 days ago and everyone calling me alt im sick of that shit also who you calling cringe your name is slowstabs thats a cringe as name you named you self that cause your slow in the head when you is a baby yo mama stabbed you in the brain now you slow now shush dont talk to me random peasent.
I think u dont know english very well

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BaigonRice

Banned
IGN
BaigonRice
Too cringe for xplode too, vishyvishal alt bet.
slow stabs you are mantilly slow first of all your not gonna anyon me by calling me an alt of some randoms i am BaigonRice respect my name i am soon to become the Emperor of Jartext soon i will take over ever mini game and once that happens every one shall bow before me i will first take over the funniest mini-game the bridge.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BaigonRice

Banned
IGN
BaigonRice
Heroic Heroic he plays better than you baigonrice
i could 1v2 both of you wait till i find out you twos usernames for talkin shiz about me than the fun begins im gonna littery stomp on both of you haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.