Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

God mode glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerDude

so theres a glitch in pvp where you can go god mod i dont know what makes it happends and ive seen it 2 times once at "BrAeDaN" and the other time at "vojin0007" is the name i believe

Mrshadboy

so theres a glitch in pvp where you can go god mod i dont know what makes it happends and ive seen it 2 times once at "BrAeDaN" and the other time at "vojin0007" is the name i believe
U could get banned did u think about it

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Hello Jokerdude,
If you ever find a bug on JartexNetwork, do not hesitate to report them here. You may provide video evidence of the bug for better understanding and the bug will be fixed soon.
And exploitation of any bug is strictly against the JartexNetwork rules. So please don't do it. If you have enough evidence against the people who exploit, you can report him
here.

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
The Glitch Has Happen To Me.

IGN || Sp4rkxdd ---- Discord || Sp4rkxd#2772

BhavuDon_007

This glitch is really anmoying and players in skyblock fantasy are abusing this glitch which isn't good at all and idk till when devs gonna fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.