Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

goblin pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey so i got a goblin pet for /ah and i dont know what to do with it can somone please tell me how to start the pet or how to use it or even what it does.

Solution
Hey V vx_nethergamer , If its a mystery Goblin egg that you purchased from /ah then you need to right click it and it hatches in one day. You can access your pets in /pets and can see your list of pets in there!

You have a chance of Getting Common, Rare, Epic Or Legendary Pet if its a mystery egg.
In case of goblin pet you have a chance to get more money while selling stuff [ You need to select the pet in /pets in order for it to work ]

For every tier [ Epic, Common etc. ] the rates differ, from common pet you have a low chance and legendary is the best pet and you have the highest chance.

You can also see the list of pets and the tiers and what a certain pet does in /pets [ You need to click the book at the bottom in /pets for...

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey V vx_nethergamer , If its a mystery Goblin egg that you purchased from /ah then you need to right click it and it hatches in one day. You can access your pets in /pets and can see your list of pets in there!

You have a chance of Getting Common, Rare, Epic Or Legendary Pet if its a mystery egg.
In case of goblin pet you have a chance to get more money while selling stuff [ You need to select the pet in /pets in order for it to work ]

For every tier [ Epic, Common etc. ] the rates differ, from common pet you have a low chance and legendary is the best pet and you have the highest chance.

You can also see the list of pets and the tiers and what a certain pet does in /pets [ You need to click the book at the bottom in /pets for the information ]

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.