Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
ChuckyPlayz
What is your suggestion about?:
Zombie Apocalypse
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
This Suggestion Zombie Apocalypse Now If I Tell It Will Be Embarrassing
Don't mind me, This Gamemode is about a Zombie Apocalypse Where zombies are all over the world and you have to survive its Really Fun Jartex Should Try This Gamemode I Really Love This And I am founding some servers that have this gamemode if jartex will try this gamemode it will be appreciated
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This Gamemode is a magnet it will bring people like a magnet Cant Tell ITS AWESOME!!!
And Something New
Is there anything else we should know?:

zXToxicityXz

Ehh,
It will become very very laggy and No one really plays it, some servers with the gamemode suffer since its not popular and no it will not attract people like a magnet since the gamemode is very boring and a waste of time.
Dont like the idea, Sorry mate.
its very laggy when played, boring, waste of time. All you do is revive your teammates and die die die! or get guns shoot shoot shoot shoot revive revive die. RAGE

Best of luck
-zXToxicityXz

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheMonster

TheMonster

Ehh,
It will become very very laggy and No one really plays it, some servers with the gamemode suffer since its not popular and no it will not attract people like a magnet since the gamemode is very boring and a waste of time.
Dont like the idea, Sorry mate.
its very laggy when played, boring, waste of time. All you do is revive your teammates and die die die! or get guns shoot shoot shoot shoot revive revive die. RAGE

Best of luck
-zXToxicityXz
Thanks .. For Your Opinion

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Above reasons
  • This wouldn't be an active gamemode
  • No details on as to why this should be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.