Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Vote kicking once a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Dragan_TheKiller

What is the suggestion about?
Vote kicking once a week

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Hello,I saw many players hacking and never get banned. That is the worst thing. The best way to stop it for players who are not able to record desktop videos and report hackers on JartexNetwork is VoteKicking. It works like this: When a player type /votekick (player) (reason), other players can vote for kicking the player. There have to be at least 80% positive votes. Of course, you can change percentage of positive votes required to kick a hacker in configure files. I would recommend to put the limit of /votekicking
per day if it is possible.
IMPORTANT:
-As you add this plugin, you will have to add some kind of fake vote kickers report page on forum.There,you will be able to report fake votekickers.
-Link to the plugin (works on both spigot and bukkit) https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vote-kick (Only works on spigot when it is connected to the BungeeCord)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will help a running game to get rid of game-breaker (hacker or toxic player).

EclipsedOG

I Don't think this is a good idea but if they added it so that You can send proof and a bot can see it. Players will abuse this for people that there raiding in factions so that they can't patch walls

hello2248

Donator
Donator
-1 someone's gonna find some way to make this a really bad idea.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Dragan_TheKiller,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have a very hard working staff team, adding a command like this could be easily abused by a group of friends/people

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.