Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] TNT Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
MonzYT
What is your suggestion about?:
TNT Run
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
TNT Run is a game where you run around in an arena and while running each block that you walk/run over falls off down the next layer, there are about 5-7 layers on each arena and your goal is to be the last one standing whilst running around the arena trying not to fall into the void when running around the whole arena for the 5-7 layers, each time you run over a block of gravel or sand which is the ground of the arena, a block of TNT is holding up the sand/gravel and when walked over the TNT will activate (no explosion will happen) and then releasing the sand/gravel down onto the next floor, basically in a nut shell what you're supposed to do is run over gravel and sand blocks in an arena trying not to fall down the next layer and not falling in the void.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
People Will Play It Cause It's Nice And Hard , And you have to not do other things like destroying the bed , opening the chests , make your plot good , Its Easy & Hard At The Same Time , I Think It can help improving JartexNetwork

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheMonster

TheMonster

What You Guys? Think? , I Enjoy It By Seeing it on YouTUBE (I have never played it before)

Last edited:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
ehh this is a hard one to choose

''TNT run'' was popular before but no one loves it anymore

So i'd go with a NO

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1. Not really a popular game-mode nowadays.

Didgerido

Addicted Member
It’s not as common, and would add to more server lag, so -1 sadly.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear TheMonster,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed adding new gamemodes to our network but our current priority is to improve the gamemodes we have.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.