Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 31346

Your In-Game Name:
shawn_ian
What is your suggestion about?:
The Bridge
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
I think all people that migrated from McGamerZone know what The Bridge is, but for those who are native Jartex players: The Bridge is a gamemode in which players need to destroy the enemy nexus by crossing the bridge that is between their bases. The gamemode is a 1T vs 1T and has kits, which are unlockable by collecting coins/tokens. If you want to see how it looks like, then feel free to watch this trailer.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
The Bridge used to be McGamerZone's number one gamemode, with about 65% of the network playing it. I think, because of that, that Jartex will get a good amount of extra players and also will get some more diversity in gamemodes as well.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Besides the fact that the basic gamemode has already tons of features by itself, I do think that several addition could be made after some time.

Annhilation? ( Neutral )
Cruz not Annhilation but similar to it.
But this an excellent idea as everyone got bored by playing the same game modes since years. So if this game mode is added all players don't get bored. So Flexier Flexier vote +1 for this not neutral.

Emman222

looks like an intense and awesome gamemode to me , jartex should need this..

+1

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
-1. Outdated gamemode. And we have other running gamemodes that are in need of good maintenance.
I do agree with you that there are other gamemodes that need maintenance first, but i dont think its outdated, i think it would bring a lot of new players into the server, i haven't seen this on another server.

Synision

Addicted Member

I totally agree with @JustThiemo!

Overall, I don’t think that this should be added neither be the Developer’s first priority. However, JartexNetwork respects your contributtion to the server as a suggestion to improve the server itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.