Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] TeamSpeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ws

Your In-Game Name:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
TeamSpeak
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Sooo I know there is discord, but not everyone can download and dont know how to use that thing and its quite hard to use at the first time ( i dont use dirscord too) , but there isnt one thing. TeamSpeak 3 for the server. Many people use TeamSpeak 3 bc its popular , and its easy to use you just type your ign, server ts ip and youre in.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
yes you could talk to staff , mods , helpers, other players or some problems that players needs to talk with staff member. and it would be easy to use teamspeak 3. it would be easier to everyone that dont know how to use Discord or they cant download it. I know i know discord is good bc many people is using that too and you can web link in website ( like you can see who is on in forums like jartex has), but many people have problems with using discord like me bc i dont use that thing.
Is there anything else we should know?:
yes. Sorry bad england i dont speak and talk english. Good luck in game.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Greetings,

I don't think it would be necessary to have both discord and teamspeak up as they are both communication platforms that do the same thing. You don't need to download discord, keep that in mind.. You can just use the website interface: discordapp.com

TeamSpeak 3 is popular, and I love to use it.. but it's hard to manage two communication platforms at once.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
In my opinion, TS is much harder to use. And like Reks said it is not necessary to run 2 communication platforms

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
7ws

7ws

In my opinion, TS is much harder to use. And like Reks said it is not necessary to run 2 communication platforms
i am using ts like for 2 years maybe? at first it was alitle comfusing but then it was easy. discord i was using like week i and didint know even how to join chanell and jartex discord it was hard so i just uninstalled that thing :/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
7ws

7ws

Greetings,

I don't think it would be necessary to have both discord and teamspeak up as they are both communication platforms that do the same thing. You don't need to download discord, keep that in mind.. You can just use the website interface: discordapp.com

TeamSpeak 3 is popular, and I love to use it.. but it's hard to manage two communication platforms at once.
yes i agree with you but you dont need to be on 2 platforms at the same time you could just be on discord and if someone doesnt have discord you and player hop on ts. it will help both sides

Dorjan

Greetings,

I agree what Rekronoa said so -1.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I agreed with Rekronoa, because it is really difficult to the staff team to run 2 communication programs at the same time. I don't think this would be a good idea. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.