Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Staff player account :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage
What is your suggestion about?:
Staff player account :D
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
So , first of all i want to thank all the jartexnetwork staff for their hard work and keep it up your server is really good and apperciatable :D
So first my idea is , that every staff member should have another account which we can name 'Player Account' where he has no ranks or any command that can be used for mute or ban ect ...
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I saw this method in a server that i was admin on like 2 years and it was very effective (server is not working now) so the point of this idea is that staff members play with other accounts that the players will think that its just a normal player but the fact is that he is a staff so like that hackers will not be afraid and will use that chance to activate that hacks , and like that the player (hidden staff) will see who are the people that are hacking or breaking rules and punish them later , so its a kind of way to let staff go in the close contact of the other players as if they were like them , so the rule breakers of the server won't see that there is any staff so they can do their hacks .... and with this idea more hackers will get caught by secret staffs and get their punishment for exemple , a kill aura user , won't activate his hacks when there is a staff in the warp pvp , but when the staff is offline he will 100% use it , so like that a secret (staff) will know what to do and report him :D
Is there anything else we should know?:
This idea is used in many servers and it will increase the number of hackers caught or spammers ect ... beacause usually 80% of time hackers don't use their hacks only when the staff is offline :D

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
Love this Idea but I think that you forgot about something which is when an undercover staff bans someone, it shows the player the name of the excuter,therefore, the player will alert other people or people will check his ban page, knowing that this person is a staff member.
So Neutral

~Cxxxxxxxx

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Love this Idea but I think that you forgot about something which is when an undercover staff bans someone, it shows the player the name of the excuter,therefore, the player will alert other people or people will check his ban page, knowing that this person is a staff member.
So Neutral

~Cxxxxxxxx
Actually , the 'undercover staff' will have no rank on his acc , he will use it only to catch hackers then he can reportor ban them with his main account , the point is to use the undercover accounts to watch and the main ones to execute the punishement

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Good to hear methods that help get hackers out the game. However, some staff already have alt accounts, they use this for what you stated in your thread (catch hackers). Staff also have commands where they aren’t visible to normal players therefore hackers will be unaware that staff are present in the server and will not be afraid to use their hacks, which then will get a ban.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - DENIED)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • This is "somewhat" implemented already
  • Most of our staff already have an alt account

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Reks#6818

Have A Good Day,

~ Reks

Status
Not open for further replies.