Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Sky Giants Minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinn__

Minecraft Username:
_ItzOnlyMe
What is your suggestion about?:
Sky Giants Minigame
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Well, Sky Giants is basically a gamemode similar to Bed Wars, but the difference is that there's 4 Teams, 4 Islands, Co-Op Mode & Mega Mode. Basically, the gamemode features ores that pop items into your inventory when broken, gold blocks on your island give you points when you break them, usually 90-150 points, and you can use the merchant on your island to buy so many blocks, (mainly colored clay) with your points. Instead of protecting the bed you protect your giant, which is a tall zombie. You can build walls around your Giant to protect it from people with bows, and sort of delay people from hitting it. The Giant starts at 100 HP, and as you gradually hit it the health will go down, and once the Giant dies the entire team is wiped out. Beasts (Mobs) will spawn in the center every so many minutes, once killed it'll give your entire team a potion effect for a few minutes, you also do not lose your inventory when killed.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Sky Giants used to be a very fun/popular Minigame back in 2016, but it only existed on one server. I think it'll boost the appeal of the server if people start seeing the minigame being played again, especially by cracked players who weren't able to play it before. I believe it'll bring more people to the server. :)
Is there anything else we should know?:
You can Google the gamemode if you'd like to see it, it's actually very fun and I believe a lot of people here would enjoy playing it.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
That's a really good idea. Would be a great way for people to practice on their pvp skills too

There's a gamemode called ''Practice'' it's not necessary to have a new skywars mode to practice!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Reinn__

Reinn__

There's a gamemode called ''Practice'' it's not necessary to have a new skywars mode to practice!

Thats the thing, Sky Giants is an intense fun/fluid gamemode which is nothing like Bedwars, Skywars or whatever. It's a very heated game, so I think everyone would enjoy it.

Marcland

There are too much sky+void based minigames that we already have like Skywars, Eggwars, and Bedwars and adding another skybased minigame will make the JartexNetwork more like a sky-PvP based server but I'm a nice guy so... neutral (And yes i played skygiants before on a cracked server [forgot the ip])

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Reinn__,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed this suggestion and the outcome is that we do not think this gamemode will improve Jartex in any way.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.