Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] /skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
Minecraft_s
What is your suggestion about?:
/skin
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Add /skin to the server
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
For some cracked players (like me), will sometimes run into an official/prem account that has the same name that has skins (I've met this situation 2 times, and it's pretty awkward), so I wish there was a /skin that can overcome the skin of the officia/prem account. Or if people wanted different skins.
(Both just happened randomly one day I was playing, so please don't say just check NameMC before registering)(Lots of people can't buy prem account beacause of their parents also)
Is there anything else we should know?:
I know there was a same thread that was posted a few days ago, but that thread's author didn't point out any good points of it
(Edit: /skin suggestion was accepted way back ago its been months dude just add it)

Last edited:

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
-1 Guys just think about it it will not do anything but,
  • Lag the server when its already laggy
  • The owners have to change the configs to give perms. This process will take a while since the configs isn't easy, I would describe it as a puzzle (the smallest pieces in the world)
  • They have to change the configs for Manuadd or PermissionsEx, it depends on what they use.
After all, it is useless to change skins..

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
And by the way the plugin name is SkinsRestorer, after I downloaded in my server, I noticed that the server would keep on getting more laggy. Oh and I forgot to tell you that people will be "Getting bored of their skin" and keep on changing their skin (Which will cause extra lag)

Status
Not open for further replies.