Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Revamp the Map Submissions

JaySN

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
JaySN

What is the suggestion about?
Revamp the Map Submissions

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
The Maps Submissions is a department in the forums which was created more than a year ago with great hopes and promises. It was a way were the community can actually contribute first hand to the server. I feel that The Maps Submissions needs a revamp/remake so that it can attract the creative builders of Jartex. Currently in the Maps Submissions, there are pretty old threads from almost a year a ago that hasn't still been reviewed and left to wither away. I believe it just needs some support from both the community and the staff members to help that section enrich and grow. From the staff side, they can make a team which specially focuses on this section(checking if its plagiarized, review and rate maps, see if its compatible for the server, so on) and also make some sort of a giveaway or prize for the top3-5 maps which gets selected just to encourage the players of Jartex to build more often. From the community's side, especially for those who has a talent and love for building can unleash their creativity and make the best maps they possibly could.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As I said before, the Maps Submissions department holds a great potential to help out the server and its vey saddening to see it being neglected for all this time. If this is done right, then this can be a way for the server to engage with its community more and build up a even bigger mutual relationship and especially thank the community for making the server what it is today. This can also help in staff work because most of the time for updates, the building can take up a lot of time so the community can help the staff members cut short that time and potentially that time can even be used for working and giving more time and energy into making the plugins and managing the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JaySN

JaySN

Addicted Member
Thank you guys for the support :D(y)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JaySN

JaySN

Addicted Member
-1due to
*lack of detail
Could you tell me which part of my suggestion were I'm lacking in detail so I can explain it further to you?

Thank you for your opinion.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello JaySN,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0