Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Retired Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
MonzYT
What is your suggestion about?:
Retired Staff
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
This suggestion is about a rank i think its new no one have tried this before For example
I'm a staff and now i'm getting busy in real life so i will retire from staff and when i wan't to come back you will apply for a application Reinstate They will require some screenshots of you playing as a staff and doing some stuff and then they will assign you the Staff Rank You were before :)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It can help Jartex improve like staff have to apply again from start Its not good they spent there time on their Duty so this suggestion is about Reinstate and Retire i think this will be a good suggestion :)

MaRsDE

Bro, even if we will vote positive/+1, it doesn't matter as some of the staffs will check the suggestion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheMonster

TheMonster

Bro, even if we will vote positive/+1, it doesn't matter as some of the staffs will check the suggestion
Yeah i know I'm just saying it cause of this
What he said is true this is a new policy, doesn't matter when it came out.
Anyways -1, pretty useless
Yes put rami resigned after me "when" there was the so called "policy"
This new policy came into place after you got demoted.
This is not 100% true.
Example Rami resigned as Trial and came back and got Trial back with no new app.
But the rest i agree with
Really? its just a suggestion..

MaRsDE

Bro just calm down, wait for the result if the suggestion will be accepted. Don't get mad just stay positive, don't mind the comments bro. We don't know if this will be accepted so just please calm down.
+1

<MaRsD€>

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheMonster

TheMonster

Bro just calm down, wait for the result if the suggestion will be accepted. Don't get mad just stay positive, don't mind the comments bro. We don't know if this will be accepted so just please calm down.
+1

<MaRsD€>
You Don't have to give +1 if you don't like the suggestion

MaRsDE

TheMonster TheMonster My bad I just written it accidentally actually my vote is -1 so you can calm right now.

<MaRsD€>

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • Adding a rank for such a small thing as this would not add a lot. And what egeng55 said is also true.

Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.