Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Retired Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
MonzYT
What is your suggestion about?:
Retired Staff
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
This suggestion is about a rank i think its new no one have tried this before For example
I'm a staff and now i'm getting busy in real life so i will retire from staff and when i wan't to come back you will apply for a application Reinstate They will require some screenshots of you playing as a staff and doing some stuff and then they will assign you the Staff Rank You were before :)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It can help Jartex improve like staff have to apply again from start Its not good they spent there time on their Duty so this suggestion is about Reinstate and Retire i think this will be a good suggestion :)

egeng55

Hello there, this suggestion is quite useless, as all staff are told currently that if they resign and they wish to come back, certain things must happen. If you are a Trial and wish to resign, but want to comeback you must fill out another application. If you are a Helper+ and wish to comeback after resignation, you have 2 weeks to come back, however no matter what your position was if you were Helper+, you would comeback as a Helper. I hope this clears up anything you need to know. -1

ImFloux

Donator
Donator
Hello there, this suggestion is quite useless, as all staff are told currently that if they resign and they wish to come back, certain things must happen. If you are a Trial and wish to resign, but want to comeback you must fill out another application. If you are a Helper+ and wish to comeback after resignation, you have 2 weeks to come back, however no matter what your position was if you were Helper+, you would comeback as a Helper. I hope this clears up anything you need to know. -1
Agreed

NoScales

Addicted Member
Banned
This is not 100% true.
Example Rami resigned as Trial and came back and got Trial back with no new app.
But the rest i agree with

_Hey__

Donator
Donator

egeng55

This is not 100% true.
Example Rami resigned as Trial and came back and got Trial back with no new app.
But the rest i agree with
This new policy came into place after you got demoted.

Kiito

Donator
Donator
Yes put rami resigned after me "when" there was the so called "policy"
What he said is true this is a new policy, doesn't matter when it came out.
Anyways -1, pretty useless

MaRsDE

-1 DUE TO (ABOVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.