Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] New Mini game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RusherLV

Your In-Game Name:
ChrisLEpro
What is your suggestion about?:
New Mini game
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Let’s make a new mini game Called Castel wars . The basics of the game you need to kill the king to win but you have teammates that build a castle or a fort whit traps and lava after lest say 5 Minutes the invisible wall fall down then the team battle till all the kings are dead apart one basically clash of clan but more fun they will be kits and chest to get the material so yea that’s the idea
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
1 . Bring a new game to the Minecraft community and most you tubers will come and the will make the server popular and you will get more revenue
Is there anything else we should know?:

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
It's a very old minigame. I used to play it a couple of years ago on a server popular for their Capture the flag. It wasn't called castle wars but it was the same concept

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
I think its a great idea but, it seems a lot like an old minigame i have played before. So i dont think it will attract people to the server tbh.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! However, I think it's better to update the current gamemodes, instead of adding new gamemodes we have to also update in the future.
So, unfortunately, this suggestion has been denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.