Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] New Gamemode

Dadim

IGN
Dadim
Minecraft Username:
Nicolas2642002

What is the suggestion about?
New Gamemode

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
A new Gamemode that would help the server grow. UHC/UHC RUN, I think that would be a great Gamemode for the Server right now becuase I think Jartex Is known as a Pvp Server, even tho there are alot of Hackers there, UHC/-Run would be great for Players like me that enjoy Playing on jartex. Hunger Games is not Available, so add UHC

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More Gamemodes means More Players that means More Votes and more players that report and make the server be great.

Extra Information:
UHC is cool

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Not sure, standing between right now.
Positives:
-Jartex needs a new minigame;
-It would attract more players;

Negatives:
-It would die quick though;
-Hackers can still go in UHC which makes it hard to win;

Giving it a neutral for now. May change my oppinion.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Multiple people have suggested this, I was going to at some point, but realised that it would die quickly. Considering the server, it might not be the best idea. They'd be hackers on a grander scale. I don't think many people would like this, because the server isn't a PvP devoted server, even though BedWars is the most played mini-game on the network, most people would just slide it off. Like EggWars.

Gaaabb

-Hackers can still go in UHC which makes it hard to win;
Hackers can go in every gamemode, I don’t see hackers as a ‘negative’ thing. We have the anti-cheat + the staff members, they are trying to get rulebreakers punished.

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Hackers can go in every gamemode, I don’t see hackers as a ‘negative’ thing. We have the anti-cheat + the staff members, they are trying to get rulebreakers punished.
That is right, but hackers actually ruin it. I am not playing bedwars so much now because of the hackers. Though, if the staff do theire job, it would be ok.

Gaaabb

That is right, but hackers actually ruin it. I am not playing bedwars so much now because of the hackers. Though, if the staff do theire job, it would be ok.
You can always record and report them if there isn't any staff available.