Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] New Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonjazz

Screenshot (166).png Screenshot (159).png Your In-Game Name:
Dragonjazz
What is your suggestion about?:
New Gamemode
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Think about a capture the flag style gamemode in which the teams ( two ) spawn a few blocks apart, there is absolutely no blocks in between and any building that has to be done comes from buying materials from the team shop which requires materials that spawn at the team forge (bedwars style) everyone spawns in with team colour armor, stone sword, stone pick, bow and ten arrows(basic inventory) . Goal is to capture the other teams flag 5 or 3 times (flag can be a banner or wool). Players only respawn at base if they are killed. If they are knocked off a bridge they built trying to get to the other teams island, their inventory is reset to the basic inventory and they respawn to the closest block from where they fell. There is spawn protection enabled. Other than blocks, players are also able to buy better weapons armour using materials from the team forge ,etc. Everyone is allowed to access one team chest and one personal ender chest (just like bedwars). Jartex coins can also be gained by capturing the flag/killing other team which can be used to get perks pre-game (kinda like skywars but not kits). While a player carries the flag, he has no weapons at all and his teammates must protect him from danger, if the flag-stealer gets knocked off or gets killed, it restores the opponent's flag. To prevent the game from extending for an infinite amount of time, in time limit if neither team wins, the team with most deaths loses (includes getting knocked off). Additionally all players can receive one block at a time per 20 ticks. Respawning is not affected by flag-capturing events. (I attached screenshots to give a visual idea)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It's a wonderful gamemode that will certainly boost Jartex Network's popularity adding a nice skywars style PvP aspect along with not needing to worry about respawning while focusing on CTF. It will be a brilliant addition.
Is there anything else we should know?:
This idea is NOT original and I do not wish to take credit for it, it's a gamemode similar to one at a currently shutdown server but it was the most popular gamemode at said server.

EDIT : I did some searching on the internet and luckily it's very easy to implement my idea here as it is an ALREADY EXISTING MAP/MINIGAME built by a minecrafter called Xisuma.... Just bring it up on the JartexNetwork server and switch out the bed with a flag and make up a scoring system and there you have it it's done.

Last edited:

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Dragonjazz,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed adding new gamemodes to Jartex Network but our current priority is improving/updating the gamemodes we have.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.