Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] New gamemode: UHC

megahello

Minecraft Username:
megahello

What is the suggestion about?
New gamemode: UHC

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Okay. I actually have two game mode suggestions. UHC Original and UHCRUN.

Whats UHC?

UHC is a short term for Ultra Hardcore. If you play practice you may know BuildUHC and UHC. UHC is basically survival PVP. One twist is no natural regeneration. Only way to heal is Golden Apples or potions.You gather resources and PVP when you find a enemy. Normally UHC matches take 1 hour. This is where UHCRUN comes in.

UHCRUN is a accelerated version of UHC what is normally 20 minutes to teleportation and PVP. In UHCRUN if you brake on log the entire tree falls with apples. Trees have a chance to drop a Golden Apple as well. Mining Iron and Gold auto smelts and gives two. Mining coal gives torches. There is a flaw with autosmelt. Because it autosmelts you can break diamonds with your fist and get two diamonds.

This is it for my suggestions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It may boost player numbers because some players search for cracked UHC servers and Existing members may be interested in UHC.

Flexier

Donator
Donator

The staff team is working on updates/resets

Also i wouldn't want UHC here cause there will be many hackers day by day and it would die instantly. Waste of time eh.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended

The staff team is working on updates/resets

Also i wouldn't want UHC here cause there will be many hackers day by day and it would die instantly. Waste of time eh.

I would play it though with the amount of hackers, over a long period of time, it will die like EggWars. I sadly agree.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello megahello,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0