Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayankodat

Minecraft Username:
Rayankodat

What is the suggestion about?
Minigames

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
I think you should add Minigames because for me it will make this server the best server ever so pleas do that i would love that

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
maybe it will bring you even more people and will make this server even more fun to me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Rayankodat

sorry for not being clear i meant like TNT Run Murder Mystery Build battle

hunter101

-1 due to extreme lack of detail plus there is an incoming minigames reset on his way so if you please an be more specific on your next suggetion and thank you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Rayankodat

-1 due to extreme lack of detail plus there is an incoming minigames reset on his way so if you please an be more specific on your next suggetion and thank you
ok so other servers have bedwars,pvp and all of that and they have a section which called minigames so its like a game called murder mystery ppl get to the lobby and one of them is the murder and on of them is the detective and the rest are inocccent the murder job is to kill the detective job is to know who's the murder and the inoccent job is to collect gold and then if they get 10 gold they will get a bow the detective have a bow with unlimited arrows alothough the inoccent have one shot and the murder have a sword and there are other mini games like tnt run which is a sand underneath it there is tnt but the tnt wont explode it will only be gone and then the player have to never stop because the tnt is falling and the dirt with and the last man standing is the winner and they are more mini games which you can google and check out

Status
Not open for further replies.