Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Known Member Tag In Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmau5

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
deadmau5
What is your suggestion about?:
Known Member Tag In Game
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
This will add a Purple [Known] tag to popular players. This will come with no perks at all just the right to make us feel special.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It won't it will just make us feel special
Is there anything else we should know?:
It's probably gonna get denied but alot of people thought it was a cool idea

Synision

Addicted Member
He is saying that having 1 known member rank (from discord, forums or maybe to-be ingame) should give you the known member tag on all of them.

YOU don’t get what I was asking. “All 3.” In-game isn’t an option since this suggestion isn’t accepted yet. Forums and Discord are the 2.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
YOU don’t get what I was asking. “All 3.” In-game isn’t an option since this suggestion isn’t accepted yet. Forums and Discord are the 2.
Dude. You didnt understand what he was saying then. He was saying that if it was accepted, 1 should give you all three. Lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
deadmau5

deadmau5

Donator
Donator
1. Who is gonna choose who is Known?
2. What's the point?
3. Donator rank, How do you wanna have them both? Me as donator I'd like to have both. But not lose it in front of my name. Having them both there will make it unorganized and messy.
4. People that have the rank will most likely feel good about them self and above normal players.
5. Again... what's the point
It overlaps your donor rank. So you would see that prefix. Also it would make a good role model to the server and people can see who to look up to when staffs Arnt around

Status
Not open for further replies.