Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Jartex Official Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeng55

Your In-Game Name:
egeng55
What is your suggestion about?:
Jartex Official Client
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
As we all know, hackers roam Jartex's domains like predators. Every day, innocent non-hackers are slaughtered by the endless rage of the hackers. If I had to take a guess as to many hackers were in a Skywars game, I'd say just around half. We know this problem is hard to fix and avoid, but this suggestion could reduce the amount of hackers by a lot. This suggestion could take a while to implement, as it would require a lot of effort. Moving forward, I am suggesting an Official Jartex Client. This client would have many great things, such as Optifine (less lag), Minimap, etc. That wouldn't be all this client would have to offer, if using it, you would recieve some sort of boost that normal players not on the client wouldn't have, whether it's a multiplier for coins on Skywars, an Xp-Boost for players on SBD, or even a Sell Multiplier for prisons. I realize this suggestion could slightly off balance things, but for what this suggestion is worth, I think it really should be implemented. And for anyone that hasn't realized yet, while you're on this client, you can't be on a hacked client. Obviously I am just giving some suggestions here for this, but I'm sure if accepted staff could work this into something awesome.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This could help reduce the population of hackers on Jartex. It would also be a reward for players that don't hack in the first place. It would also show the ingenuity of Jartex. I know a few servers that have implemented this, and it has been very successful. Jartex would become so much more friendly.
Is there anything else we should know?:
I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested this before, as I'm not really sure how to find out if it has been suggested. I hope this idea is really resonant, and is taken into consideration.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
egeng55

egeng55

Most people that dislike this have clients, just saying. Thanks for those that don't hack that upvoted <3.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
+1 , this is a great idea

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Would not help very much
  • Low priority (Would take too long to create aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.