Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Great reporter rank in JartexNetwork minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
dirtiva

What is the suggestion about?
Great reporter rank in JartexNetwork minecraft server

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
So when you reach great reporter as of today, you will only get the rank in discord and forums but we don't get the rank in the JartexNetwork minecraft server. What I am trying to say is that when great reporters join JartexNetwork minecraft server, like the youtubers rank and staff rank, they will see themselves, when they press tab and when they chat, it will say that they will be great reporter. Here is an example:

[ Great reporter ] player: hi

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help JartexNetwork as it shows that they are a valued player and it can motivate others to report other players

GokuTheGamer

I agree
Great reporter rank is a rank as others, even if nthg is added separetly from other players.
Youtuber rank ingame is useless because they can not do anything deferent from others exept on discord they can access more channels
+1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Oh_myMinecraft

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I agree
Great reporter rank is a rank as others, even if nthg is added separetly from other players.
Youtuber rank ingame is useless because they can not do anything deferent from others exept on discord they can access more channels
+1

Thx

TheBox981

I agree
It will show the hard work that great reporters have done
+1

Didgerido

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello dirtiva,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to:

• Having a great reporter rank in-game will not add any extra permissions, and could potentially cause issues with people toggling their hacks off whenever they see a Great Reporter in-game. It's pointless to have another prefix that does not offer any extra/special permissions.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [Didgerido#8381].

Good afternoon,

Didgerido

Jartex Network Jr. Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.