Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global - Cosmetics crate. | +Gold trades.

Wizzardness

Minecraft Username:
Wizardness​

What is your suggestion's title?
Global - Cosmetics crate. | +Gold trades.​

Suggestion Details:
I'm not gonna lie, I saw this in another server. In my opinion its a really brilliant thing to add, as it really makes people being able to express how they want to be seen, ect. So..... Addint a crate with limited Special items and unlimited items. The items, could be diffrent color/gradient color Rankcolors, prestige colors, TAB rank colors, TAB nickname colors, Chatcolors, and nickname colors or nickname symbol extender, and other things that could make u look better in tab/chat. Also making those items (for example -Black to dark red color TAB rank color) a full SETS. for example having that same color for all the possible things. Prescolor and rankcolor ect ect.

The main part is that it would be sweet if u could make a trade for cosmetics and "auction house" for those cosmetics, so u could sell them for possible gold offers ect, so some people could collect full sets.

Id be happy if u could trade gold to other people. It would be a nice way to add more economy in server, as that is premium currency, obtained only by paying in real life money, and for me as a guy who can spend quiet a bit of money, i think that could give me a lot of nice things that i could buy from other players. Another part is the guys who receive the gold - Easy way for free2play people accessing premium features.

Also there could be added like extraordinary items for specific gamemode like "Prisons - pickaxe." Skyblock - Sword"
"Factions - axe?" or something, and make it like a nice skin or something.

Obviously the idea is taken from other server, but id be happy if all the people who like this suggest their own ideas, and we can make this be real but with some Jartex added in it :D

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would give all players a better way to express themselves. Obviously it would offer brand new possibilities for players to acquire items in game. All free2play players who play the game really hard could easy access all the premium features and that would make the server more newbie-friendly, and it would make the server way better in my opinion.​

Extra Information:
I wont post screenshots/ideas from other server obviously, but if this gets accepted any kind of developer can message me and ill make sure to show them what i meant with cosmetics and how they look in game.​

IGN
XEvilCrusaderX
Although I like the suggestion, wouldn’t keeping up with all the cosmetics tag lowkey hard and pricey?
My small suggestion is to add few cosmetics into the seasonal crate instead of making a whole crate dedicated just for cosmetics.
All in all the additional cosmetics are a fantastic idea.

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hello W Wizzardness !

Thank you for making a suggestion. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been
UPVOTED! Have fun playing on our server!

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Wizardness​

What is your suggestion's title?
Global - Cosmetics crate. | +Gold trades.​

Suggestion Details:
I'm not gonna lie, I saw this in another server. In my opinion its a really brilliant thing to add, as it really makes people being able to express how they want to be seen, ect. So..... Addint a crate with limited Special items and unlimited items. The items, could be diffrent color/gradient color Rankcolors, prestige colors, TAB rank colors, TAB nickname colors, Chatcolors, and nickname colors or nickname symbol extender, and other things that could make u look better in tab/chat. Also making those items (for example -Black to dark red color TAB rank color) a full SETS. for example having that same color for all the possible things. Prescolor and rankcolor ect ect.​
The main part is that it would be sweet if u could make a trade for cosmetics and "auction house" for those cosmetics, so u could sell them for possible gold offers ect, so some people could collect full sets.​
Id be happy if u could trade gold to other people. It would be a nice way to add more economy in server, as that is premium currency, obtained only by paying in real life money, and for me as a guy who can spend quiet a bit of money, i think that could give me a lot of nice things that i could buy from other players. Another part is the guys who receive the gold - Easy way for free2play people accessing premium features.​
Also there could be added like extraordinary items for specific gamemode like "Prisons - pickaxe." Skyblock - Sword"​
"Factions - axe?" or something, and make it like a nice skin or something.​
Obviously the idea is taken from other server, but id be happy if all the people who like this suggest their own ideas, and we can make this be real but with some Jartex added in it :D

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would give all players a better way to express themselves. Obviously it would offer brand new possibilities for players to acquire items in game. All free2play players who play the game really hard could easy access all the premium features and that would make the server more newbie-friendly, and it would make the server way better in my opinion.​

Extra Information:
I wont post screenshots/ideas from other server obviously, but if this gets accepted any kind of developer can message me and ill make sure to show them what i meant with cosmetics and how they look in game.​
I am up for gold trade, but not the cosmetics part yk, so overall a +1 for ya