Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Console Banning System

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Minecraft Username:
Sodaic

What is the suggestion about?
Console Banning System

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
The console banning system... As you know, the console bans you for 24 hours every time you're banned by the console. I personally think, to stop the increase of hacking, the console should, after you receive your ban for 24 hours, should get a month ban. After that, permanently.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would stop the increase of hacking. Make players happier about joining the server and to not see a hacker in your first game.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
+1,
Honestly, this would stop more hackers and for those who had been false banned they know to appeal and hackers don't appeal for an unban normally.

SkyXx_

+1
I think that this would be a good addition to helping the server stay hacker-free, because if they know they're only going to keep staying banned for one day once they're caught hacking, they might continue the behaviors instead of changing it.

JaySN

Addicted Member
We used to do this(it was permanent ban before, then later changed to 1 month and now 1 day) but we have opted this new system because the console is mostly inaccurate with its bans and mostly, people with a really bad connection are falsely banned. If a player is falsely banned for a day then he can contact a staff member to get an unban or wait out his ban. But if it is a month long ban, that waiting option is just not applicable.

r0lka

no... i have just been falsely banned by console for Move(Timer) hacks i just started teleporting somehow and got stuck on the ground

JaySN

Addicted Member
no... i have just been falsely banned by console for Move(Timer) hacks i just started teleporting somehow and got stuck on the ground
Contact a Jr.Mod or a Moderator via forum conversation/discord direct messages with a screenshot of your ban screen for your unban.