Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global Accepted [Global] Change Jartex To 1.7.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuii

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Fuii

What is the suggestion about?
Change Jartex To 1.7.10

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Change Jartexnetwork to 1.7.10 compatible or at least just Practice and KitPvP

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A lot of you may know cheatbreaker has been released, (It is a modpack and client-side anticheat combined! In most cases, CheatBreaker more than doubles your normal Minecraft frames!)
To add, PVP in 1.7.10 performs the best.

Eldon2

If the version is changed, at least change it to the newest version. I can't access some 1.12 blocks here.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fuii

Fuii

Addicted Member
Understand everyone I meant not change, add support, this will do only good. Sorry for my poor wording ^.^

ohJupider

I think the server is fine as it is right now. We need updates on minigames or more minigames more than this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fuii

Fuii

Addicted Member
I think the server is fine as it is right now. We need updates on minigames or more minigames more than this.
I think actually it's the other way around, some people NEED cheatbreaker(for the major FPS boost), some people really enjoy the 1.7 PvP experience
I think minigames could wait. Also this shouldn't be to hard or take time to add so I really don't see why everyone is so not all for it.

ohJupider

I think actually it's the other way around, some people NEED cheatbreaker(for the major FPS boost), some people really enjoy the 1.7 PvP experience
I think minigames could wait. Also this shouldn't be to hard or take time to add so I really don't see why everyone is so not all for it.
Or you could just get optifine and get the fps boost. I have a normal laptop (not a gaming one) and still get 100-150 fps with optifine and 60 normally.
Minigames cant wait. Its been a long time since a new minigame was added and literally no maps have been added to solo and doubles bedwars and the new "big" skywars update ruined the minigame for me and many of my friends and other people. Minigames can make a server huge as bedwars brought like 500 people on the server who are constantly playing. Also a "big" server has many minigames and 1.8 pvp and still the player count can go upto 40000 because of constant updates, changes and new minigames being added.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fuii

Fuii

Addicted Member
Or you could just get optifine and get the fps boost. I have a normal laptop (not a gaming one) and still get 100-150 fps with optifine and 60 normally.
Minigames cant wait. Its been a long time since a new minigame was added and literally no maps have been added to solo and doubles bedwars and the new "big" skywars update ruined the minigame for me and many of my friends and other people. Minigames can make a server huge as bedwars brought like 500 people on the server who are constantly playing. Also a "big" server has many minigames and 1.8 pvp and still the player count can go upto 40000 because of constant updates, changes and new minigames being added.
I take it that you've never used cheatbreaker since you compare the little boost optifine does to... Also that's a selfish statement, my PC can run minecraft very smoothly regardless of optifine/cheatbreaker, but think for others that can barely play with such bad PC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.