Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Better Party Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedaxe

Minecraft Username:
speedaxe

What is the suggestion about?
Better Party Plugin

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Hi
I played SkyWars with a random player and when he died clicked "play again" and im kicked out of the game to the other.
1. If you still alive and your dead party leader click "play again" you still remain in your game and dont start a new

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can reduce the number of leaves when a party member is on die. Or if the party leader wanna troll you and kick you from your game is really really bad!

Extra Information:
Party leader cant send you to a new game until you die in the match you playing.
Thanks for reading. I love cookies!

Ninguart

Neutral
Great idea, but if your teammate - partymate is good, then he would wait.

I would suggest the same - something like "Ur in party and u wont get the player in the party sometimes"

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Basically, What his trying to say is : When your in a party of 2 (Including yourself) wither the other guy does not get in the game or does not get in your party, Which is weird and boring asf.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
speedaxe

speedaxe

Basically, What his trying to say is : When your in a party of 2 (Including yourself) wither the other guy does not get in the game or does not get in your party, Which is weird and boring asf.
He cant send you to other game until you die. Its what i want to say

livemax

IGN
livemax
Minecraft Username:
speedaxe

What is the suggestion about?
Better Party Plugin

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Hi

I played SkyWars with a random player and when he died clicked "play again" and im kicked out of the game to the other.

1. If you still alive and your dead party leader click "play again" you still remain in your game and dont start a new

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can reduce the number of leaves when a party member is on die. Or if the party leader wanna troll you and kick you from your game is really really bad!

Extra Information:
Party leader cant send you to a new game until you die in the match you playing.

Thanks for reading. I love cookies!
+1 , happened to some of my friends too.. Improving global party would benefit a lot of members.

HighHcpes

Banned
-1 its a bad idea actually. If you are in a party you are most likely to be friends with the leader. Trolling is fun ask DrogonMC DrogonMC . And making a whole new update to smth that is just fine as it is doesnt seem smart to me.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Basically takes away the whole party system idea in the first place. If you want to play seperate you don’t party up.

Status
Not open for further replies.