Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] An alert system

yosh

Minecraft Username:
Yoshirocks

What is the suggestion about?
An alert system

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Sometimes, when I'm usually tryharding and not focusing on chat, I miss some things that could be important. These are when someone dms you in game or invites you to a party etc. I would like to hear a subtle sound that would alert me for these things. And of course you can toggle it on or off to avoid getting a lot of these alerts while you're getting spammed. My inspiration for this came from prisons when your inventory fills up. Even though we can make the alert sound less annoying and more subtle, I hope it gets added!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help jartex network so that people don't miss anything important, for example there is a new mail in the inbox . Many people like me sometimes are so focused we miss out on these things, and it is nice to be aware of you're surroundings.

Extra Information:
Again, for those wondering about spam and how to cope with that if there are so many alert sounds I believe there should be a toggle for these sounds.

sansthegreat786

Donator
Donator
Hey YoshiRocks,
First of all, I see the reason behind your suggestion of an alert system. It does sound good, and may come in handy. Of course, the ability of toggling the notification seems fair enough. But it is not as subtle as it sounds. For eg: what if people are relying on the sound for someone else's message and suddenly they get a message from sone random and then they see it while they're doing something important? It may ruin their gameplay.
Again, this is only my view and it's not that serious compared to the vast benefits of your suggestion!

SubArtTheNew

Addicted Member
IGN
SubArtsNew
Im giving u -1

- phat
- Alerts don't matter lol who needs them
- Matter of fact, you can just check forums
-Matter of fact, you can just check discord
-Matter of fact, turn your chat higher
-Look at ur chat more

K3dzi0r

+1 however having a sound and a popup when someone mentions you in chat would be better

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Yoshirocks,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0