Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Alternate Account Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radi

Your In-Game Name:
Radi__
What is your suggestion about?:
Alternate Account Removal
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Create an appeal form for players to fill in in order to remove alts from your account because of reasons such as no longer having possession of said accounts or name changes ect.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I have 3 accounts registered but only have possession of 2 and require another account to be registered for in game use such as afking certain areas, instead of having to contact Gunfire or Voodoo directly this would help remove accounts while clearing up space on the owners' to-do list so they can get around to doing more important things that will help improve gamemodes and the server overall.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Please contact me for a draft on how I think the appeal should look if it intrests you.

nikedaboss

It doesn't have to be this same exact way, but I love the idea.
I myself have a problem with the /alts command in-game; it's not accurate. Logging in from a friend's account and then their alts will register under my own alts. If there is anything that can be done to make it based on IP or something, that would help a lot.

Good luck,
Nikedaboss

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
It doesn't have to be this same exact way, but I love the idea.
I myself have a problem with the /alts command in-game; it's not accurate. Logging in from a friend's account and then their alts will register under my own alts. If there is anything that can be done to make it based on IP or something, that would help a lot.

Good luck,
Nikedaboss

That just shows how much acc were connected once, but SrMod+ can check alts per ip for players.

JaySN

Addicted Member
The password reset can also be used for removing alt accounts(Just mention it along your in game name).

And
Logging in from a friend's account and then their alts will register under my own alts.
Once you logging an account with the same IP that you use for your main accounts, then it will get registered under the /alts as yours. But you can remove it by changing your pc's IP address(Check YT. In short, its just that you need to change your MAC address) and then login your main accounts with the new IP

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Hello,
This suggestion is too old and we have decided to refresh the suggestions.
If you still think it's good feel free to re suggest it.
Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.