Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Adding easter egg on certain occasions to jartexnetwork's Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter101

Minecraft Username:
Hunter101

What is the suggestion about?
Adding easter egg on certain occasions to jartexnetwork

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
I have been playing all sorts video games since forever and what makes a good server even better is what you can win from like easter egg . I think this idea can attract more players to join the sever and makes it unique. Besides it is going to be lots of fun looking for something based on few clues along with other hundred of players looking for the same prize as you.
This easter egg's keys can be hidden in the most commun places like lobbies of different servers and each one can guide you to the next key which brings you closer to finding you prize and these keys must be hard riddles that locates the next key
So the prize must be something very valuable worthy of the treasure hunters efforts like money on jartex store or ranks etc...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can be very helpful to this server because it increases the competition between players and push them to spend more hours on the server and even invite their friends

Extra Information:
I know this idea might seem lame
But it can be much fun .
I hope you consider my suggestion

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Itz_hunter101,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • I don't think this suggestion would really improve Jartex Network. You haven't really gone into detail about the actual easter egg itself.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.