Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Add HUNGER GAMES in Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaRsDE

Minecraft Username:
MaRsDE
What is your suggestion about?:
Add HUNGER GAMES in Minigames
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
There will be an arena for all the players who joined the game, and then there are chests in the middle of the arena and when the countdown starts the player must get the items fast so that he will have a lot of items and to kill their opponents fast. There will be a DEATH MATCH for all the players who survived when the hunger games started, there must be only last man standing(it depends on what mode you picked) (and those are SOLO, DUO , SQUAD).
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Hunger Games is very cool game, bajan had this kind of minigame on his server and this minigame is one of the most popular minigames on minecraft.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaRsDE

MaRsDE

Would love to see this added but through out the years hunger games has been dying out more and more. So I'm staying neutral <3
ImFloux ImFloux let's just hope that if they'll add the Hunger Games it won't be boring, trust me hunger games is very fun minigame

-MaRsDE

GokuTheGamer

+1 from me,
I know this game and i watched the movie (hunger games 2), it will be awesome if jartex network add this minigame.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I am open to any new game mode. +1
Also, I'd be so happy if more minigames like TNT run or spleef arena can be added to game modes like factions or sb.

Last edited:

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear MaRsDE,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed adding new gamemodes to our network but our current priority is to improve and update the gamemodes we have.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.