Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] About Adding Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyGod

Minecraft Username:
SkyGod123
What is your suggestion about?:
About Adding Annihilation
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
So Im Been Playing Annihilation Over 1 Year Naw And Its Realy Pop But Not Many Server Hass But Thos Server that has its the most pop gamemode in the server Its Realy Fun To Play Ok Lets Go To The Details. So Annihilation Is About 4 Team Choice Gameplay That / The Gameplay Goal Is To Destry Other 3 Team Nexus And Defending your Nexus In Phase Phase 1 Nexus Is Invicible For Player But When Phase 2 Comes The Nexus IS No More InvincibleAnd Player Can Come And Do Demege To Your Nexus And You Need To Destry Other 3 Teams Nexus To Win. Phase 3 In Phase 3 Diamonds Spawns In The Middle And Every Team Comes To Middle To Get Diamonds But Not Every Team gets A Chance Of Getting Dia Beacus Some Teams Can Be Powerfull Enough To Control The Middle So Thare Team Could Be Strong And Could Have Good Deff. Phase 4 Blaze pownder Gets Added To The Potion Shops [You Can BUy Potions Gear With Gold Ingots] And In The Phase 4 Wither Gets Spawner And every one can go kill the boss for Boss Reward If LIke Blue Team KIlls The Boss Every Blue Teams Member Gets A Nether STart Thats Called Boss Reward And you Can Pick 1 Item From It RThare is Fire helm that gives Fire resitents on hit . Regen ChestPLate That Gives Regen 1 on got. Speed Leggings Gives Speed 1 on hit And The Boots I Forgot What It Gives [Sory xD ] So Then Phase 4 Ends ANd Phase 5 Starts. Phase 5 Double Nexus HIts [ It Means When You Hit NExus You Will Do 2 Demege Per Breake] And The Team Who Will Defende Thare Nexus And Destry Others Teams Nexus Wins The Game And Gets 100 Annihilation xp
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Annihilation Would Get New Players To The Server And Alot OF Players WIll Naw Haw To PLay Annihilation An WIll Have A Taste OF Annihilation HAw Much Fun It IS IF Play It
Is there anything else we should know?:
If This Gets Added I Can Give YOu MOst Of The /kits That Needs To BE Added And ect
Thx For Your Attention <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SkyGod

I don't like this gamemode.
Alose, there's better gamemodes than this.
Maybe YOu Dont Like It But Thare So Many Players THat Play Annihilation IF YOu DOnt LIke Why Do You Need To Hate It Lmao

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I don't like this gamemode either i played this on CC and it's boring as fk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SkyGod

I don't like this gamemode either i played this on CC and it's boring as fk
LOL CC is the shited anni server that exist maybe mcw is realy fun thare but if you make anni fun and not boring like cc

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear SkyGod,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed adding new gamemodes to Jartex Network but our priority right now is improving the gamemodes we have

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.