Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] A survival or Survival related (like Towny) server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
DoritoKiip
What is your suggestion about?:
A survival or Survival related (like Towny) server
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
I always liked it to play game modes like kitpvp, bedwars, etc. But my favorite thing to do is grinding materials with a group of friends and do something with that stuff. Factions were good enough for that, but now I am looking for something more like survival or towny. Where I can grind materials and play with friends. Towny is a special form of survival you can create your own town and in that way, you expand your friend's group. You can let other people build in your town (they can buy ground in your town) or they can earn that spot by building, or grinding for you. I really do like this kind of this twist of survival. Survival is a bit more basic but also a lot of fun. I would really like to see such a server on Jartex i hope you guys feel the same way about this.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
The pros of this suggestion are:
- You can attract a different kind of players (The server is pvp based atm)
- You have a server where people can build things up, like factions.

The cons are:
- I'm afraid that with the number of players that are on Jartex the world will be destroyed quite fast. (players will grind so many resources that the world will be ruined)
- The server is currently pvp based (all the servers are based on pvping) I don't know if this is going to attract the current player base of the server.(exception=creative)
Is there anything else we should know?:
Sorry for this bad English, its really hard for me to see the grammar mistakes i make when writing. If you see any grammar mistake pls let me know so that i can learn from it
- if you have more pros or cons pls let me know!

XxXChaosGod

Your In-Game Name:
DoritoKiip
What is your suggestion about?:
A survival or Survival related (like Towny) server
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
I always liked it to play game modes like kitpvp, bedwars, etc. But my favorite thing to do is grinding materials with a group of friends and do something with that stuff. Factions were good enough for that, but now I am looking for something more like survival or towny. Where I can grind materials and play with friends. Towny is a special form of survival you can create your own town and in that way, you expand your friend's group. You can let other people build in your town (they can buy ground in your town) or they can earn that spot by building, or grinding for you. I really do like this kind of this twist of survival. Survival is a bit more basic but also a lot of fun. I would really like to see such a server on Jartex i hope you guys feel the same way about this.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
The pros of this suggestion are:
- You can attract a different kind of players (The server is pvp based atm)
- You have a server where people can build things up, like factions.

The cons are:
- I'm afraid that with the number of players that are on Jartex the world will be destroyed quite fast. (players will grind so many resources that the world will be ruined)
- The server is currently pvp based (all the servers are based on pvping) I don't know if this is going to attract the current player base of the server.(exception=creative)
Is there anything else we should know?:
Sorry for this bad English, its really hard for me to see the grammar mistakes i make when writing. If you see any grammar mistake pls let me know so that i can learn from it
- if you have more pros or cons pls let me know!
Or you could play survival with friends xD

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
+1 For a survival-like server (with a twist)
I don't think this would happen any time soon, however.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DoritoKiip

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
+1 For a survival-like server (with a twist)
I don't think this would happen anytime soon, however.
Thank you both for your response, I don't think this will be added soon as well. But I just wanted to suggest it you never know

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I will vote for this.. +1
I think it's a good idea to have this game mode due to it is like Factions and it will be enjoyable.

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
+1
This is a very good well explained idea and I feel that a lot of players that feel factions is too aggressive would play this, the world size might not be such an issue as we could just do regular resets.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DoritoKiip

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
+1
This is a very good well explained idea and I feel that a lot of players that feel factions is too aggressive would play this, the world size might not be such an issue as we could just do regular resets.
Thank you for your reaction, but it is not about the world size. What can help is to use a command as /wild to tp you really far away and that there is no way out of spawn so that you can not grief arround the spawn or something. I don't know this actually this is something where everyone can help us with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.