Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] A New Game Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastSpeed

Minecraft Username:
xBlastSpeed
What is your suggestion about?:
A New Game Mode
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
I Just Joined this server yesterday and i had a lot of fun playing i like the gamemode bedwars , skyblock dreams and factions! and i request for another gamemode Vanilla Survival in this server there should be things like Spawners,Player Warp / WELCOME WarpSigns,auctions,claims,Chest Shops! and more related to survival i will be more happy and me and my friends will have fun playing!!!
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
as i seen in other servers people buy so many ranks and crate keys for vanilla and buy claim blocks there play time is like 340 Hours on the server total and if this feature will be added to Jartex Network then a lot of players will enjoy the new gamemode and donate for it! thanks!
Is there anything else we should know?:
Yes! This server is Awesome wait not awesome BEST OF DA BEST! and in skyblock dreams i like that the villagers drop EMERALDS and Carrots stuff! and if vanilla will be added it will be more fun! :D Thanks!

NOsnoww

Neutral
Reason: This is just a combination of SkyBlock and Factions.

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • Our priorities right now are updating our current gamemodes and minigames and improving those. We want to be creative in adding gamemodes and gamemodes such as still would not be very creative and original.
Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.