Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] A hunting world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GokuTheGamer

Minecraft Username:
GokuTheGamer

What is the suggestion about?
A hunting world...

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Making a new "world" in jartex network such as "bedwars" or "eggwars" or "skyblocks"...
This world i would like to describe is a vanilla minecraft world (without anything like custom enchants or stackable mobs or these things that are in the server), a simple world as minecraft was before( a totally survival gamemode as "hunger games"...
Build your base hidden from other players who would raid and destroy it, invite members you trust to your team and your base, fight with your team, make epic battles and fights and evolve to become the best fighter.
I imagine this world as the following:

1-a region where PvP and build are not allowed and built to be like "a farwest village" or even " a haunted castle", anything cool.
This place will be the spawnpoint of the world, when we use /server and click on the icon to come to this world we will spawn inside this safe region, or if we was outside this safe region we can use /spawn and be teleported after a countdown of secondes to the spawnpoint.

2-This region would not be too large, just some chunks required to build the buidling we decide to build as i said castle ot village, maybe underwater world like "Atlantica".

3-the rest of this world would be open to everyone to to build, there is no factions.
Lettint the players access to "the nether" and "the end".

4-The matter of this world is building a hidden base from other players who might raid it and steal items from it, scam is allowed and evrything related to the real survival life.
Finding a spawner, making xp farms evolving and making sets and tools with enchants for fights (not custom enchants, just the normal MC enchants), building death traps to other players and traveling to "the nether" or "the end", beating the ender dragon and become a legend...
Team with other players and fighting

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A new gamemode of wars and fights, and unlimited time of fun with others, evolving and fighting, exploring the world of minecraft, having creative brain to build and survive with your friends.

Extra Information:
It would have a very high population if accepted. As i remarked, all the fighting minigames such as bedwars or skywars are popular and a lot of ppls like to play there.

Hope you accept this idea, and about the building in the safe region mentioned up, i can build it with my team and with the staffs team if agreed.

Thanks for reading.

Cyclopsis

This would be a great addition brotha! but the only problem is it needs a lot of time to be implemented which the staff can't afford at the moment.

ImFloux

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello GokuTheGamer,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • Honestly the suggestions sounds just like a different kind of factions.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Nugs#0001.​

Status
Not open for further replies.