Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

glitch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan24gamer2

IGN
rohan24gamer
in /warp bossworld there is a npc that tells us information about bosses but there are 2 ice dragon in brone sone idk why
if i help u guys like this can i get trial rank

Solution
in /warp bossworld there is a npc that tells us information about bosses but there are 2 ice dragon in brone sone idk why
if i help u guys like this can i get trial rank
Greetings!

The probability of 2 ice dragons spawning "naturally" is below 0%. It's probably because someone spawned an "ice dragon" using boss totems. You can check who spawned it by looking on top of the ice dragon.

You can't get trial rank by just only helping people like this, I suggest applying for the trial rank here, but beware, you should read the rules for applying. Thank you.

In order to get the Great Reporter role, you should meet any of the requirements here: minimum 25 chat & 150 gameplay/50 chat & 100 gameplay/100 chat & 50...
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rohan24gamer2

rohan24gamer2

IGN
rohan24gamer
Sorry For Bad Spellings :D Can I Get Trail Rank If I Report Bugs

rn1o

when you apply you should do good staff and help peaple in forums , mute those toxic guys and do know the rules but you should apply frist and try to get great reporter role before applying (sry for bad grammer)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rohan24gamer2

rohan24gamer2

IGN
rohan24gamer
rn10 How To Be a Greate Reporter ?

when you apply you should do good staff and help peaple in forums , mute those toxic guys and do know the rules but you should apply frist and try to get great reporter role before applying (sry for bad grammer)

Status
Not open for further replies.