Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Glitch or hacks ?

Obs1d1an_Boy

Hi.
There are some players in bedwars that when you knock them off in void they tp back over and over untill they kill you. :|

So are they hacking or is it just a bug?
It happens to me sometimes but when I fall or someone hit me in void I just lag back in surface and die cause of the fall damage. :|
so someone tell me what is this.
[Btw I'm not using any hacked client or mods like optifine or lunar client just a normal mc client].
I personally think it's a bug that hacked clients abuse it for their hacks.
What you guys think.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
There are two reasons:

#1. He is hacking: Most hacked clients have ''checkpoint'' or ''anti-fall'' or ''anti-void''. You can report them here if you record: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/2/select

#2. He is lagging: Internet can cause the player to teleport everywhere, making us think that he hacks.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Like Heroic explained, it can be either hacks or lag. If he is repeatedly teleporting back you can assume it is Anti-Void. But dont go reporting people who lag back once or twice. Always have solid evidence before reporting. Checking their ping is also another way to see if they are cheating or if it is lag. Higher the ping, the more they will lag back

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
yes it is either hacking or lag.It happens to me to its just lag for me as i get 150 ms xD but it also might be hacking as the community stated above

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Lol this has happened to me too. I knocked out the player on the void and as soon i turned over i heard some damage, i turned again and i saw the player. He didnt do anything he was looking at me and i was looking at him, we where looking at each other for 20seconds without doing anything. Then he typed on the chat i dont hack i swear and jumped by himself and that was hillarious. What happen mostly i think is when you do sudden moves after you where not moving fast you lag back in the place you where, happens to me at least 1 time per day when i play

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Its just your lagback. If you have 200ms+ it will happen often