Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gkits

tvojakevs

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
tvojakevs
As we already know gkits in lifesteal are not permanent. All gkits purchased from goldshop are seasonal. I think this should be changed, because in other gamemodes survival, prison, kitpvp all gkits purchased from goldshop are permanent. This will help players with already purchased gkits in the beginning of new seasons.

Agreed! I myself got all gkits ecxept halloween and hightide but are seasonal •_•
tho I got from g crate and some from gshop

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
As we already know gkits in lifesteal are not permanent. All gkits purchased from goldshop are seasonal. I think this should be changed, because in other gamemodes survival, prison, kitpvp all gkits purchased from goldshop are permanent. This will help players with already purchased gkits in the beginning of new seasons.
I agree that it's a big problem that gkits are uncommon, but all gkits, including the miner gkit, are incredibly strong and give you 12 nethrite blocks (108 ingots) every week. Since it can be purchased from a store or obtained from crates (how fortunate you are!), I think the current gkit system is correct. but they ought to include a few fresh, permanent gkits as well. They have to watch out that it doesn't get too strong, though. The first day isn't supposed to be when you receive godly things, even if it were permanent.

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
I tried but I didnt saw all contents from the kits. I will try again. BTW congratulations to be part of staff.
You need to right-click on that gkit that you want to preview (tysm).

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Halloween Gkit was only available for a short duration during the halloween period. You would have had to been very very lucky to get a set of Halloween armour.
It seems a little counter-intuitive to have things like the halloween gkit become permanent, because you would then have people using spooky themed gear in the middle of spring.

Halloween Set SUCKS
I have it in pv and dont even use it..
It has some glitch that freezes you for 0.02 seconds or so after dealing damage -_-
does give resistance of 10% - 20% but its no use if its almost like your're lagging.

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Are you wild. Halloween is the most broken thing in the game.
I will pay 5m for set.