Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Gkit Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moski123

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Moski123​

What is the suggestion about?
Gkit Treasure​

Description:
I suggest to add more items in the Gkit treasure since the only high items that you will obtain is only ultra key. In addition, this gkit treasure is one of the most expensive in all the gkits in prison. I hope there will be added some rank voucher in it or something special like god keys, fly command , gkits, etc . On the other hand, I suggest to add more level enchantments in the pickaxe since the pickaxe you will receive in the gkit treasure is only worth like 20k to 50k tokens.

I suggest that the last enderchest that you will be opening will be valuable than the others since it's the main chest, like it should be exciting of what your gonna get in the last spin of your chest.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In this idea, More people will buy gkit treasure because of it's rewards.​

_Matix_11_

yes i agree the treasure chests could possibly give more items beacuse to be honest only good item in one og them is an ultra crate key and key bundle from final reward is rare. They could possibly add like 0.1% chance for a random rank voucher or small chance for another gkit voucher maybe?
But yes i think its a bit bad so please buff :).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moski123

Moski123

Donator
Donator
yes i agree the treasure chests could possibly give more items beacuse to be honest only good item in one og them is an ultra crate key and key bundle from final reward is rare. They could possibly add like 0.1% chance for a random rank voucher or small chance for another gkit voucher maybe?
But yes i think its a bit bad so please buff :).
Thank you for agreeing in this suggestion

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN