Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Gkit treasure and special

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
WrathPlayz​

What is the suggestion about?
Gkit treasure and special​

Description:
I currently have access to gkit treasure and also gkit special. Both of these gkits are one of the most expensive gkits on the factions server currently.

Currently the best item you can obtain from treasure is a god key. There isn’t anything special coming from the special gkit apart from maybe refresh scrolls.

I believe these gkits should be looked into. The items from these gkits should be a lot better since these do come at a high value.

You can get pieces of bape, gucci, versace and adidas but not a complete set. This should be one of the changes jartex could make to these gkits. We should be able to get the complete set instead of the pieces.

There should also be some items from the god crate and ultra crate added to these gkits. There doesn’t have to be a high chance of getting them but they should still be there.

The final item you get which is meant to be the main item should also be improved. Currently we get axeman axe and gkit god sword from the treasure crate as the special final item. This should be changed to god keys, enchant orb, god apples, Santa set or something of this sort.

I really hope players agree with me on this and I hope this does get implemented into the factions server.

Best Regards,
Wrath​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would encourage more players to think about buying this gkit. It would also make it more exciting for the current players who have these 2 gkits to open them.​

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello WrathPlayz,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good afternoon,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.