Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Gkit Potion Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Minecraft Username:
Bobdu46​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gkit Potion Cooldown​

Suggestion Details:
My idea is simple:
Change the cooldown of the Gkit Potion from 3 days to 1 week. All the other Gkits have a cooldown of 1 week, except the Gkit Potion.
I find it annoying to always check every 2-3 days the cooldown to make Gkit, I think it would make it easier to make all cooldowns 1 week like all the others, of course by modifying the contents of the GKit potion,
(8 - 9 Chug + 10 Minis) each week.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This is easier when claiming the Gkit, if all Gkits have the same cooldown, it is enough to do it once a week.​

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Bobdu46 Bobdu46
I have decided to -1 your suggestion, they already nerfed it by making the potions unstacked which is enough and shouldn't be more nerfed. 3 is fine and it been like that for a while. Making this addition wont really improve or help in any sort of way jartex network or kitpvp itself

Thank you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bobdu46

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Hello Bobdu46 Bobdu46
I have decided to -1 your suggestion, they already nerfed it by making the potions unstacked which is enough and shouldn't be more nerfed. 3 is fine and it been like that for a while. Making this addition wont really improve or help in any sort of way jartex network or kitpvp itself

Thank you
I understand your argument, and yes the Gkit Potion has had many Nerf's since its creation. My idea is not a Nerf or a Buff, only a modification of the cooldown, obviously the kit should be adjusted according to the cooldown. But your argument is valid.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Bobdu46​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Chugs were already nerfed by making them unstackable, no need or use of nerfing them more
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.