Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Gkit Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Vault_Tec

Minecraft Username:
_Vault_Tec

What is the suggestion about?
Gkit Halloween

Description:
The Halloween GKIT which costs 45 EUR at full price is incredibly bad. The GKIT is a Halloween exclusive so the rewards inside the gkit should actually be half decent. I made the unfortunate decision of purchasing this gkit and highly regret it because some items in it do not work and it is just all round bad. The zombie and skeleton spawners are pigs when placed and the armor set is just stardarded protection 5 which at this day and age is terrible and worthless. The 2 35 uses sellwands are also incredibly bad as now-a-days you could buy a 15,000 use sellwand for a couple of mill. Other seasonal exclusive gkits like "Gkit New Years" and "Gkit Santa" are incredibly good and reasonable for their price, this gkit is bad in almost every aspect and should never even be thought of purchasing at 45 EUR. I personally believe the spawners should be switched to rarer spawners and the armor set should contain custom enchants. (The Golden and Diamond blocks that come with this gkit are an absolute waste of space.)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could make the gkit more worth its price and make more people think about buying it. It would also be fairer for those of us who have bought it.

Extra Information:
Half of the gkits like Axeman, Archer and Raider are practically worthless now with how easy it is to get sets and special sets.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
OO. I don't know what to say +1 or -1 xD I don't play factions. But intended to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.