Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Givingaway my acc

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KrishaaTheDuck

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
Yo u quit?
Idk if u remember me but gimme it I need it cus Im banned on mah main and don't wanna grind again so idk up to u.
Have fun with ur life
ah idk who are you but dont want it to be used for ban evasion atleast

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KrishaaTheDuck

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
It would be nice if I could get it, I love to play jartex with my irl friends and my little sister. Not only is the diamond rank a flex (xd) but also a big advantage in the game. I would be happy to see anyone win it but I might as well try out my luck.
Good luck with your life as it matters more than a simple block game, I hope you achieve your goals!
Yess finally understands, that there is a life outside block games and thanks. and what is your main ign i will give it acc to that i don twanna know that you guys are ban evading or someshit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KrishaaTheDuck

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
Hey, may I get the account? I really want a rank on Jartex, it's been my dream, also goodluck with everything.
lets see, im bad at choosing im looking for someone who desrevers and didnt get opportunity to get a rank ing

S_Tap_

IGN
S_tap
Some of you might know me and some of you may not. I'm Krishna ( A random). I have been playing in this server since i guess 2020 and left it jartex a few months ago and yes got a life and deleted my discord recently as it was an addiction ykyk. So yes I'm giving away my dia rank acc to someone deserving if someone wants it then lmk cos its no use to me so yup. ok bye
THIS ISNT TRADING SO DONT BAN ME
Hi and I'm hoping your day or night is going good.

I was wondering if i could get it, I'm pretty new to this server and I've always wanted a rank(I've played other servers but never had a rank)
Also I hope you have fun in your life and life is more important than a computer game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KrishaaTheDuck

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
tonvado

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
How will it be banned? also you just quit in the mid of the process, not my fault 🤷‍♂️

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KrishaaTheDuck

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
How will it be banned? also you just quit in the mid of the process, not my fault 🤷‍♂️
Because I am tired of trying for 3 years and my boards are also like nearby so i was like ok fuck that